Macom’s gas grills were developed to obtain faster
faster grilling, maintaining its juiciness, with a perfect
a perfect and uniform sealing. The result is obtained through
a plate of 25mm thickness.
– Extra heavy duty stainless steel construction;
– Hot plate in carbon steel;
– Thermostat for temperature control;
– Tubular burners in enameled steel;
– Gas solenoid valves, with pilot for temperature control from 100 °C to 250 °C;
– Waste collection drawer;
– Chimney for the exit of combustion gases;
– External lighting system;
– Stainless steel front panel with bakelite knobs and temperature level indication.
Understand the cooking codes – Click here
Images merely illustrative