Macom’s bain marie line was developed to expose and
and preserve the temperature of food during the serving
during the service period. Its construction consists of a robust tank
for gastronorm containers and easy sanitation.
Modular equipment for combinations with all Macom’s 700
line of Macom.
- Exclusive system of easy lighting and pilot flame pilot flame;
- Tank options with capacity for 35 or 70 liters liters;
- Tank option to hold 1 or 2 1/1 – 150 GNs (not included) 2 GNs 1/1 – 150 (not included);
- Stainless steel construction;
- High performance tubular burners in enameled steel enameled steel;
- Safety “chimney” to expel gases from the burning gas;
- Thermoelectric protection against lack of flame (220V – Mono/Biphasic);
- Frontal drainage system;
- Thermostat for temperature control (*optional in gas);
- Versions for LPG or Natural Gas;
- Optional base module;
- Modular equipment compatible with the macom 700 line.