The Char Broiler is an equipment that features heavy cast iron grills ensuring greater heat retention in a uniform similar to conventional barbecues, but with a lower smoke emission compared to a conventional grill. The result is food grilled food with intense marking and a slightly smoky
smoky barbecue flavor.
- Extra heavy duty stainless steel construction;
- Cast iron grids;
- Heat transmission by cast iron radiators;
- Tubular burners in enameled steel;
- Stainless steel waste collecting drawer;
- Stainless steel front panel with bakelite handles and high and low fire indication.
Understand the cooking codes – Click Here
Images merely illustrative